Jan 6, 2013

on bacon and makeovers

I just feel like I should let the world know really fast that Lipton's herbal Blackberry & Vanilla tea, is amazing. Like, holy cow Batman that is deeeeelicious. There is just one drawback: I'm going to have to step away from my equally delicious (smelling, not tasting) blackberry and vanilla scented handsoap, because my life is confusing enough! I'll accidentally start drinking the soap one day and then mom will think I'm trying to commit suicide again.
Yes, again. 
There was an incident when I was 16 years old where I forgot to put away some bacon that was in my backpack (don't ask me why it was there, I don't remember. But it's bacon, I feel like bacon doesn't need a reason to be anywhere at all.) which had gone bad, and my mother subsequently stumbled upon when cleaning my room. That's normal, right? So anyway, her very first assumption was "Oh my goodness, Karina is trying to kill herself by eating bad bacon." Now, we do refer to my teenage years as 'The Dark Ages', but really mom? Anyway you can see how a possible soap incident might easily be misinterpreted and should thus be avoided at all cost. 

And here is a picture of Lara having fun with the makeup box she got for her Birthday from Oma Marianne. I often sit and look at Lara wondering whose child she is, but this was not one of those moments. Makeoverrrrssss!!!
DSC_6633

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.