Jul 28, 2011

julia is six!


After a week of some intense counting down (if you've ever visited our house, you know how all-important the art of counting is around here), Julia was finally able to celebrate her 6th Birthday today! She had her heart set on a princess cake for months and I nearly didn't attempt it. In the end I'm glad I did because the look on her face when I brought that thing out, all pink and sparkly, it was worth the countless hours in the kitchen (and exploded marshmallow mush in the microwave - ugh). Before going to bed I asked her if she had had a nice day, and she confidently told me it had been the. best. birthday. ever. Julia, I love you to pieces.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.