May 17, 2010

music monday V1.3

This is a good week for me. The girls are back in school after 2 weeks of vacation, and Wednesday marks the 37th week of pregnancy, meaning the baby is officially considered full term and can be born without complications (yay homebirth!).
I'll just say this once: I am done being pregnant.

And now to the reason you really came here today: musica! Today I want to focus on a couple of completely awesome and incredible music videos that I think are the bees knees. Here they are, in no particular order.

1. The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
I couldn't find a full version on youtube that would let me put it on here, but here is a clip of this amazing video.. I recommend going to see the entire thing here though!



2. The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist



3. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity



4. The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes
Oh the retro!



5. for obvious reasons: David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling



You couldn't look away could you?!

Could everyone please keep their fingers crossed this week that my mother will be able to fly in to Schiphol Airport this week? They closed it off today because of that stoopid Icelandic ash cloud, and who knows how long it will last this time....

cool. thanks.

Hope everybody has a Magical Monday!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.