Apr 13, 2010

today....

...I took the girls to school, had some blood drawn at the hospital (regular pregnancy check-up), came home to realise I had left my house keys at home, spent the morning at a friend's house, drove to Wassenaar (which is where Sander's work is located) and got Sander's key, drove to the McDonalds DriveThru in Leiden because I had a craving to chew ice and they put lots in their drinks, drove back to Den Haag to pick Lara up from school only to find Julia there as well (every Tuesday and Thursday Julia gets off 2 hours earlier than Lara and is picked up by Lily who has two sons in the same age groups, and I pick up the 'later shift'), called Lily to find out what was up and woke her up because her and the boys had apparently been up all night which is why she forgot to call me, drove back home and got us all snacks and a drink, sent the girls outside to play, settled Max in his playpen, did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, did some major picking up around the house, got dinner going, let the girls back in the house, called my mom, realised Julia had snuck back outside and gave her a timeout, and was surprised by Sander coming home early with a small but beautiful bouquet of flowers for me.

Today was a bit of whirlwind.

2 comments:

Jurgen and Analia said...

"drove to the McDonalds DriveThru in Leiden because I had a craving to chew ice and they put lots in their drinks" I've been having lots of "vrieslollies" those are fun to eat!

"was surprised by Sander coming home early with a small but beautiful bouquet of flowers for me" cute!

Unknown said...

How cute!! (the flowers I mean) You so diserved them!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.