Apr 19, 2010

music monday V1.0

Is it still Monday? I BELIEVE IT IS! Ah Yeah, not even Icelandic volcanoes can stop the music. Though they might just be succesful in keeping my mom from flying over for the birth of this baby.. but that's a story for another time.

First of all I would like to thank the comment I received last music Monday that turned me in the direction of the wonderful band Mumford & Sons. I'm smitten! When a bunch of young guys wear suspenders, do a banjo stomp, write heart stopping lyrics and generally look and sound like they were born in a different time, I become one very, very happy girl. And we all know that the best way to make happiness grow is by sharing it! Well allow me:


Then to top things off I came across C.W. Stoneking through one of my Facebook pals today and was yet again instantly smitten for similar reasons as the above. Czech it out:



Enjoy what's left of your musical Monday everyone... I'm off to have a hot bath and pass out now.
Ehm, the passing out would occur in my bed, not in the bath. That would be silly. 

1 comment:

Rambler said...

I am glad you like Mumford & Sons. They are so good and their live shows are buzzing with energy.
I feel very fortunate having seen them live twice now. And even meeting the band last Feb in Paris!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.