Sep 8, 2009

sign, sign, sign!

Please help the Dutch be able to have better access to affordable organic food! Sign this petition and the government will be forced to take into consideration to take all taxes off organic produce for 2 years to boost the organic market (if it's cheaper, more people will buy it, more stores will be selling it, there will be competition and better income for those who produce and sell the organic products and prices will go down even more after which the government would be able to put taxes back on). I think it's hilarious that it would be easier for me to provide my kids with marijuana than with organic lettuce. No actually I think it's really frightening. Ah to be Dutch! And to finish this post off: Here is a picture of my husband using a 6 foot Elven inscribed sword for a skewer.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.