Aug 15, 2011

this girl

I have known this girl for longer than I can remember. I love this girl. I love her smile and her pretty red hair. I love her sense of humour and sense of style. I love that she watches silly movies with me and that we've never fought about boys. I love her family and her perfect teeth. I love hanging out with her, going shopping, talking for hours about life. I love talking to her for hours about nothing. I love that we named toy rings Pudding and Trut and that she knows all the lyrics to Weird Al's 'Alberquerque'. I love that when we see each other now that we're 29+ we giggle just as much as when we were teenagers. I love that no matter how much time goes by, I still love her just as much. Liz, I love your stinkin' guts.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.