Aug 11, 2011

take that, America!

For those of you who got excited when you read this post's title because you thought I was going to talk about the recently reunited boyband Take That: you're nuts I apologise. It is nothing of the sort, though I should probably write a post on their iconic selves sometime. (Yes, that was sarcasm. I apologise AGAIN).

What I have to share with you today is of much greater musical value than any boyband, or any band for that matter, could ever offer you. It is me. Singing America The Beautiful. A cappella
Oh yes.
I figured that applying for US residency in five-fold would require all the American goodwill I can get. So, I did what needed doing, and recorded and published this ode to the land of the brave, and the home of the free. The sole purpose here is winning the hearts of all the US government employees who might be handling our green card applications. I know what you're thinking: 'Wow Karina, that is so awesome. What can I do to help you along in this brave endeavor?'. Well friends. You can link every single American you know (especially those of the government employed nature) to this video:
Don't hesitate, you'll be making their life better, and helping moi.
Oh. Maybe I shouldnt speak french until we've actually been approved. Sorry, I meant me. ME!

Yay America :)

1 comment:

Lauren Sharp said...

Karina! That was absolutely beautiful! Not only am I rooting for you, I am praying for you too! I want Familie Koot to be here in America! I love you all and think about you often!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.