1. The only physical ailment that seems to be lingering after the pregnancy is a pain in my right hip/butt that sometimes makes it impossible for me to lift my leg. Quite annoying.
2. I desperately want to learn to play John Martyn's 'May You Never', but am afraid it might take me a few years at the very least.
3. My favourite quote is "...sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe
4. There is a huge pile of dust behind this monitor but I'm just not bothered enough to go clean it.
5. I've been cleaning lots of other things so I feel no guilt about #4.
7. Sander and I watched 'Rec', a Spanish horror, on the roof terrace a few nights ago. It was pretty disgusting, we loved it.
8. While breastfeeding I can't stand watching operations, or any type of hospital procedure. It turns my insides upside down... but only while breastfeeding. (strangely enough I had no problems watching dead bodies with rabies attack and bite huge chunks of flesh off of the living in 'Rec')
9. I want to paint my toe nails but can't decide on a colour. Help?
10. I don't really have a 10th thing to share at this time but thought this list would look nicer going to 10.