Jun 10, 2011

Music Monday V2.7 - Early

I don't know about you but I like how I do Music Monday's on any day of the week nowadays. I'm a free spirit baby, don't try to reign me in! There has been SO much great music I have been listening to lately and what I am about to share with you truly is just the tip of the iceberg. Only a select few that I deem just a little bit more worthy than the rest make it onto The Blog!

1. Audra Mae has one of those voices that I could quite happily never stop listening to. How lucky is it then that she is also a creative and insipiring songwriter and brings natural soul into anything she plays.




2. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks. This has become my go-to song when I need to shimmy.


3. The Secret Sisters - Do You Love An Apple. Listen closely... do you hear that? Yep, that's the sound of unaltered pitch, perfectly in tune. Old fashioned beautiful talent.


4. Rival Sons - Get What's Comin'. This song is perfect if you want to get rid of your 'softie' image. Just roll the windows down as you pull up to the stoplight and have this song blasting from your stereo. Instant cool. Add some leather and shades for added effect.


5. The Avett Brothers - Murdered in the City. Brothers with guitars, banjo's, beards and sexy voices. Need I say more?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.