Feb 24, 2010

music monday V0.3

I know I know, but let's just pretend it's still Monday hmmkay? You wouldn't believe how crazy the past 5 days have been. We've finally moved into the new part of the house and are all sleeping in our new bedrooms, but it took a huge amount of work. We've been laying floors, painting, cleaning, hemming curtains and taking furniture apart to be able to get it up the stairs which are pretty narrow. Has anybody ever tried to take apart this bed? :
We probably did everything wrong, but taking only this bed apart into small enough pieces to get up the stairs took us most of Saturday morning. Luckily that turned out to be the biggest bump in the road to furniture arranging perfection! One thing I've learned is that moving house makes you tired. And grumpy. And flatulent.

But once again we all made it through, as did the furniture and this morning I took some pictures so you can see what things are turning into up here! Keep in mind it's nowhere near completed... we still need things like lamp shades, rugs, some nice things on the wall and other random bits and bobs, but I think it's starting to come together nicely:

 
   
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
 

Before the moving madness began I had another couple of interesting dental experiences, and I promise to write a post about that later this week. My dental history certainly deserves a post of its own! It's worked hard enough to earn it, that's for sure. All you need to know right now is that I need lots of hugs and sympathy next time you see me.

Alright, I should probably finish with some music then huh?
Enjoy these videos that neve fail to make me pee myself laughing!





Wait for it, he yodels and it is something else!





That's all for now folks! Max wishes you a wonderful day!



1 comment:

anebruntabs said...

Whoah awesome photos! And great blog article, once again. ;-)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.