Jun 2, 2012

10 things

Ah, weekend. Things I learned this week (most of these have to do with food, I KNOW):

1. Cooking a pork roast in coca cola for 8 hours results in most excellent nacho salads.
2. Ella should never ever ever ever be allowed to stay up past 7pm.
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my most favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. Lara can clean toilets (can't possibly describe to you the glee this fills me with)
5. Tennis is HARD.
6. Tennis in the dark is harder.
7. Onion Bhaji's are my happiness.
8. The Graduate has very little to do with graduating.
9. Jesus likes Max - he told me so himself. (Max, not Jesus)
10. This is my new favorite song that I cannot get enough of:

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.