May 18, 2012

tiny graduation

Julia graduated from Kindergarten today! She has been learning so much in the few months she's been going to school here. She can say her ABC's, write her name and lots of other words, sing a bajillion amazing songs, color in the lines, do jumping jacks and count to a hundred and back. It was so much fun going to see her class program this afternoon - extra fun because I didn't have to take any of the other kids with me. Extra extra fun because I got to take pictures with my birthday present (ok ok, a little early, but when you happen across a great deal you don't mess with fate): a beautiful DSLR camera. It's a Nikon D5000 and came with a 18-55 AND a 55-200 lens. I'm going to have some fun with this baby, Ogden had better look out. The only thing I have left to whine about picture-wise is that my favorite online editing program, Picknik.com, has been eaten up by google and taken off the air! If you know of any other good and reasonably priced photo editing programs or websites, pleeeaase let me know.




No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.