Feb 2, 2011

trash talk

After spending a big part of yesterday PMS-ing and reading a bunch of opinions on blogging housewives such as I, and generally trying to not become defensive, I was happy to realise I came out on top. I felt pretty happy towards the end of the afternoon, wow. This 'stay in the moment' thing is really working out for me people. Intense emotional roller coasters? Other people's judgments? Mere clouds passing over my head, nothing of them remains at the end of the day. And while I was so busy feeling smug about how well I had done, Elliot got busy and gave me a nice little reality check about needing to focus a little bit less on myself and the amount of trash talk out there, and a little bit more on the amount of trash my kids are eating.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.